ricky8409
#1 Posted : 25 October 2009 07:17:00(UTC)
ricky8409

Groups: licklibrary\DVD Gold Member

I agree...the ";Still Got The Blues"; solo is explained VERY good !!! I also think that the person who had the idea to make the SOLOS series, should get a golden medal, cause it are very good detailed lessons...I also hope that there will follow many of these dvd's, as you can learn soooo much out of them.
Chromaticlord
#2 Posted : 26 October 2009 07:46:00(UTC)
Chromaticlord

I agree Stuart Bull did this gary moore dvd so well so im pleased if he can do loads more like it.[br]
[br]
How about some brian sezter solos stuart or some more santana or a ltp santana volume 2[br]
[br]
Still learning the out in the fields solo that's a killer [br]
[br]
cheers[br]
DavidWinterbottom
#3 Posted : 09 November 2009 22:13:00(UTC)
DavidWinterbottom

Just ordered this dvd tonight cant wait to get my hands on it!!! quick question for stu how do you manage to get the gary moore tone what effects do you use??? i have a boss gt8 but i am sure i dial in too many settings all the time what do you suggest just marshall type amp and a warm overdrive ??? i am totally clueless haha