Jamie M
#1 Posted : 24 March 2012 18:56:00(UTC)
Jamie M

Groups: Registered

I messed around recording and it ended up on a Van Halen album. Eruption was my masterpiece, damn Eddie for stealing it.
John S
#2 Posted : 24 March 2012 18:58:00(UTC)
John S

I already record myself b4 i upload
Jack Daniels
#3 Posted : 24 March 2012 21:29:00(UTC)
Jack  Daniels

I tried playing a recorder oncet but no sound came out when I blew.
Adrian D'Souza
#4 Posted : 25 March 2012 10:50:00(UTC)
Adrian D'Souza

Recording yourself will only make you a better player in the long run and wake you up as to how you really sound especially with a backing track going on. It tells you if the volume of your guitar is set properly compared to your CD player playing backing track. It tells you if your distorion, overdrive, multieffects, delays etc are all set properly. It makes you realize that what sounds good to your ears when playing is not necessarily what sounds good when you hear yourself after recording.[br]
[br]
Recording devices are invaluable. Myself i only record live. As I am a performer too I want to know how I play live. I also video record myself. This just magnifies the challenge. Like anything you learn as you go.[br]
[br]
[br]
Jamie M
#5 Posted : 25 March 2012 14:35:00(UTC)
Jamie M

Jack Daniels wrote:
I tried playing a recorder oncet but no sound came out when I blew.

Lol