#1 Posted : 22 April 2012 04:26:00(UTC)
spiderlucci

Groups: licklibrary\Offline

I guesss No One Knows Nothing Here.. :(
Jamie M
#2 Posted : 22 April 2012 08:01:00(UTC)
Jamie M

If you have a hard tail guitar then different tunings are ok. I use different tunings with no problems. If you have a tremolo then I think that does cause problems.
SimonBrown5
#3 Posted : 22 April 2012 20:21:00(UTC)
SimonBrown5

I know that there are pro players who happily change to drop D for one or two songs and then back to standard tuning. I guess it doesn't bother them too much. But as Jamie says, if you have a whammy then detuning one string will probably throw the rest of the strings out of tune as well, unless you have a way to lock it off.
spiderlucci
#4 Posted : 22 April 2012 20:21:00(UTC)
spiderlucci

it can cause problem even with a fixed guitar... just worst with tremolo... however, i don't think it will be a problem only dropping one string... but all of them... crap... this sucks if you want to play songs like arch enemy... I have Dean V Dave Mustaine Guitar, Signatureand an a Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6 Electric Guitar Black Cherry dean is in E, and the other is CGCFAD and i don't think there is any real hardcore thrash/death in this tuning I could have it set up but me and my friend decide this and I told him this tuning sucks :([br]
Thanks for getting back