This website is owned and maintained by Licklibrary.com Limited, hereby referred to as "The Company". In using this site you agree to the terms and conditions listed below. While reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that the information contained is updated and accurate, The Company makes no warranties about the accuracy of the information, assumes no responsibility for inaccuracies or mistakes in the information, and reserves the right to make changes to the products and services described in this site at any time without notice.
The Company wants you to browse this site freely, but you do so at your own risk. The Company is not responsible or liable for damages of any kind (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive) related to your use of this site.
The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied with respect to this website or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. In addition The Company does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. Neither The Company nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the information, content, materials or products included in this site.
The Company may provide electronic links to third party web sites (including contract affiliates), which are not owned, or operated as part of this website. The Company shall in no way be responsible for the content or any representations made on websites by such third parties, and has not reviewed the content of these sites. The Company does not control the content in the third party websites since the third party web sites are separate and distinct legal entities from The Company. Your access and dealings with those sites is done so at your own risk.
Other product and service names used in this website are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
Externally Generated Content
The Company does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of articles published to the news pages on this website, nor does The Company accept any liability for the text or images supplied to The Company by any third parties to support these articles. Neither The Company nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the publication of materials on this website or the information, content, materials or products supplied to promote events or products not wholly owned by The Company. The Company will hold the information of the supplier or promotion sponsor for 120 days after the publication date.
To limit the liability of The Company, the supplier or promotion sponsor will indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Company, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents against any and all liability, loss or damage, including reasonable attorneys fees, arising in connection with any allegation, claim, action or proceeding instituted by a third party related to (1) the membership or the content, (2) promotion sponsors failure to comply with applicable laws, (3) promotion sponsors negligence or wilful misconduct.
In no event will The Company be responsible for any loss of data, loss of profits, cost of cover or other special, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive, exemplary or reliance damages arising from or in relation to a publication or promotion.
The Company offers an online subscription service providing its members with access to guitar lesson video streaming and audio streaming over the Internet to suitable devices.
The availability of guitar lessons to instantly watch will change from time to time, and from country to country. The quality of the display of the guitar lessons and audio may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection.
You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The Company makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your instant watching experience on your display.
All rights including copyright in the content of web pages, video and audio material, excluding user generated content and sponsored promotions.
All rights in web site design, graphics, logos, the selection and arrangement thereof, software, text and underlying source code is owned and copyrighted by The Company, its affiliates or their content and technology providers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The Company welcomes your feedback at various places in this site. However, any communication or other material you send to this site by e-mail or other means, including your questions or comments will not be treated as confidential. The Company or its affiliates may use any communication or other material you transmit to the site (and the ideas contained in the material) for any purpose, including reproducing, posting or publicising such material or using the material for marketing purposes.
We will send you our regular newsletters which will contain information regarding updates and changes to our website, details of new products and downloads and occasionally details of third-party websites. Your membership details including your email address will never be passed to any other Company or individuals.
Refunds & Cancellations
DVDs and all physical products
1) You may request a refund for your order for goods at any time up to the end of the twenty first working day after you have received the goods. You do not need to give the Company any reason for withdrawing your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
2) The only circumstances in which you cannot withdraw your order are where you have taken the goods out of the sealed package in which they were delivered.
3). To withdraw your order you must notify the Company in writing at the address set out in the returns section of this Web site.
4) Items must be sent back to the Company contact address at your own cost and risk.
5) Once you have notified the Company that you require a refund, any sum debited to the Company from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by the Company in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
6) You may cancel an order at any time prior to despatch by the Company
1) You may cancel your Licklibrary membership at any time. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL MEMBERSHIP PERIODS. To cancel, visit our website and click on "Cancel Membership" on the "My Account" page and follow the instructions for cancellation under the heading "Cancel Membership."
2) If you choose to upgrade your membership we will refund your current membership on a pro rata basis against the cost of the new membership
Delivery Of Goods To You
1) The Company will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. The Company are entitled to make deliveries by instalments or partial deliveries.
2) Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted, usually within 7 days, and in any event within 30 days of despatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies.
3) You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and the Company will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
These Terms and Conditions are applicable now and were last updated on the 9th March 2017. The Company reserves the right to modify its Terms and Conditions from time to time without notifying its visitors. Visitors agree to periodically view our Terms and Conditions which will always be available on the www.licklibrary.com website.